Monday, September 8, 2008

THE POSTER

The tittle of my poster is "MAKE COOL BE COOL" and the message that I wan to bring out is "STOP DEFORESTATION, START REFORESTATION". This poster i design with 2 way, it is positive way and negative way. For the negative way, i using black colour to show that there is no hope and sad. And I also put my message "STOP DEFORESTATION" at the negative side because the tree with no leave can show the effect of global warming and deforestation. I hope that the negative way can bring a remind message to every one, that is "STOP DEFORESTATION". For the positive way, i using blue colour as the sky and green colour as the land. For me, this 2 colour show that the fresh world and full of hope. The tree full of leave can show the effect of we stop global warming and the message "START REFORESTATION". The most important idea that I wan to present to everyone is they are still got chance to choose which side they wan to go. In this poster we can see very clearly the deferences of we stop global warming and the other way. So, pls make a rite choice and dont make yourself regret...

No comments: